Send a message via AIM to AmericanTreeFrog
Default Re: Back to Basics: Fossil Fusion Moved

[MENTION=31153]Fossil Fusion[/MENTION]
Ranger: Gaius Tyrannius
Trainer: Chris
Area: Enigma Ruins
NBP #9
/--\

"oh no," Chris exclaimed, surprised he didn't catch the bird Pokemon. "I shall throw it again." He walked over to the Pokeball he had just thrown and picked it up. He hit the center button once more and tossed it at the wild Pokemon again.

Farfetchd was sucked inside the capture device once more and tried to escape again. This time it only took a few seconds for the ball to settle still and issue the ping that meant the Pokemon was captured.

"Congratulations," I said to Chris as I walked over and retrieved the Pokemon, dropping it into my bag. "We can continue whenever you are ready."

Chris had only caught one Pokemon so far, so he could still catch three more if he found any three he wanted. So far the run hadn't been that productive, but the Pokemon hadn't been washouts either. He had just hadn't found anything he wanted as of yet besides the bird. Hopefully that would change soon. It would suck for him to leave with just one Pokemon instead of the four he could take out. We would just have to wait and see what the Ruins had in store for us.

//--\\

Trainer Info

Name: Chris
Trainer Items: Park balls x 3, Superball x 2, Hyper Ball x 1, Max Potions x 2, Pokeplayer(Drilbur), Park Pass
Area Effects: 13 Encounters Remaining | Sun - 3
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Tympole ??? | ??? Corphish ??? | ??? Whismur ??? | ??? Munna ??? | ??? Growlithe ??? | ??? Magikarp ??? | M Farfetch’d Jolly |
Pokemon Captured: M Farfetch'd Jolly
CC since last encounter: 15,307 | 15,000

Pokemon Stats:
Modest | Genderless | Cryogonal @ Levitate w/ EMs: Substitute, Toxic, Protect, Blizzard, Hidden Power[Electric] | 100%

Adamant | Male | Nidoking @ Sheer Force w/ EMs: Ice Beam, Sludge Bomb, Thunderbolt, Earthquake, Substitute, Surf, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Hone Claws, Outrage | 100%

Other URPG site (more active): http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net

Last edited by AmericanTreeFrog; 12-20-2012 at 07:53 PM.