View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 03:34 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Leaves/Temporary Leaves/I'm Back Thread

[QUOTE=Neo Emolga
Yeah, you know exactly how I feel about PE2K 100%. There are days where I wish I hadn't stumbled upon this place and spent so much time on it, and there are other days where I wonder how everyone's been doing after being away.

It has its pros and cons. The place is a mess, the loading times are enormous (noticed this one almost immediately), and I can see the activity situation isn't getting any better. But the community is close and people here have hearts of gold. Even if you leave for months at a time (like I've been doing), people still remember you and rejoice to see you back. I've never had a feeling that good anywhere else.

Also, don't ask me what I'm doing back here. I don't even know myself. I guess just to play catch up before I inevitably drift away again.[/QUOTE]

For being such a big part of this forum and claiming to love the community you sure do spend a lot of time pointing out things that are wrong. Normally if someone cares for something they take a proactive approach to helping. People on this forum still look up to you, each of these why did I join this forum posts only serves to bring people down. It may not be the most active forum but we put a lot of work into it. This forum is unlike any other forum because people are so close here.

If you feel its inactive spend some time and help bring the activity up.

Welcome back, I hope you enjoy your time your time here.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List