Spoiler:

Twice...
Spoiler:

Three times!
Spoiler:

PING! Hoppip was captured!

Feeling pretty lucky, aren't ya?

Logan Falchino
Kunai the Shellder (Alseep), KatAna the Phanpy (Asleep, Stolen), Divebomb the Sunkern (Asleep, Stolen), ??? the Hoppip
Feeling VERY lucky.

The PokeBall stopped. Yesyesyesyesyes.

He immediately released his newfound friend. The Hoppip greeted his release from the PokeBall smiling happily.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou! You have no idea how much this means to me that you came!" He said, praising the Hoppip.

"Hop." The Hoppip responded, shrugging.

Logan decided to at least tell the Hoppip what he was planning. "OK, the thief took off in that direction. You can see the prints, right?" Logan said, pointing at the very prints. "That's the way he went. Once we find him, we're just going to either use a quick Stun Spore or Sleep Powder on him, and take back my Partners, alright? If you're not happy leaving him there, then use Aromatherapy afterwards, but I need to get my Partners back!"

"Hop!" The Hoppip went, making an affirmative nod. Logan spent no further time, and ran off in the direction of the tracks. The Hoppip lost pace rather quickly, but Logan tripped rather quickly on a root, narrowly avoiding the prints the thief left in the process of hitting the ground, and after cleaning himself up a bit, decided to walk, if only to not trip on the roots and smear the tracks.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!