Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Statica|Courage|Eclipse|Hydro|Blaze|
PC:
Currently: Route 24

Well I quit

"I AM SO DONE TRYING TO BE NICE." I shout. I call Volcano out. He wonders where he is.

"Wha? You?!" I thought you hated me..." He frowned, holding back tears.

"No, it was Foongus' Rage Powder! I regret everything I said..." I began to sob.

"I-I'm sorry too!" We hugged.

I release him. "This is no time to have a lovey moment. Some thief just stole the rest of my Mons!" I shout. We run after the thief. He stopped a short distance up the road. Bad idea.

"You!" I pointed at him. "Gimme back my Pokemon! What's the matter with people like you? Taking other's Pokemon? Despicable!" I angrily scold him.

"Save your words. These Pokemon are mine now!" He laughed. He pulled out a strange device. "What?! Not EVd or IVd?! These things stink!" He frowned. "Maybe I can sell 'em for a good price then..."

"How dare you!!" I shouted back, preparing for battle.

Slick

You stand ready for battle the man. The thief looks at the pokeballs and then looks up at you.
"How dear I ???How dear you. How did you ever beat a single one of these pokemon? Id toss the whole batch into the garbage if I didnt know a stupid trainer who would pay a price for some of them."

He reaches onto his belt pulling off a pokeball which he grips in his head for a moment. He then throws the pokeball out releasing Kangashan.

Pokemon Battle !

Write a paragraph about the battle to see if you can fend off the Kangashan.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List