Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Statica|Courage|Eclipse|Hydro|Blaze|
PC:
Currently: Route 24

I DON'T LIKE KANGASKHAN EITHER HNNG I'D TAKE ANYTHING ELSE

I rush over to the injured Kangaskhan. The trap is clamped on her leg...I disengaged the trap. Her leg was bloody though...She couldn't move. I wrapped it in a towel to prevent further bleeding and then I pulled out some medicine.

"Okay, this will sting a little, but you'll feel a lot better!" I comforted her. I sprayed her with the hyper potion. She flinched but was overall better. I wrap her leg up in a bandage.

She smiled. "Kang! Ghas!!"

"He he, no problem!" I laughed

Slick

As your patching it up, you fail to notice someone had been watching you. A voice behind the bushes calls out.
"Dizzy Punch!"

The Kangashan you thought was going to be friendly seems to turn on you quickly. She takes a hard shot knocking you back the ground. You hit the ground and find it hard to gather your thoughts. While your laying there confused you see a man walk up.

"Aye mate, nice collection you got there..I dont think you'll mind if I take a couple off your hands."

The thief reaches in taking your pokemon. He takes off down route 24.

A thief has stolen your pokemon, in his hurry he only left Volanco behind..can you mend the relationship in time to save the others ?

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List