Thread: Past Usernames?
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 11:17 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Past Usernames?

I was Legend Collector. Back when I was 12, I was obsessed with Legendaries. I left for a big and came back. Got a new Avatar, new sig, new name and new friends. I still have in my sig "Legend Collector evolved into Cobalt Shadow" just so people know who i am.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
What all usernames have you had? Maybe you've changed it and no one recognizes you, or maybe you just wanna share your old memories? I know some old WFL buddies that came back after a long hiatus and knew no one, so maybe referring to this thread will help you meet with some old buddies? xD

Usernames: Vaporeon100, Jolteon100, Ho-Oh00, Serenity Suicune, Shiny Eevee, Shiny Jolteon, and Typhlosion Explosion.

I think most people will know me by SJ/Shiny Jolteon honestly, that's the name I had when the forum was most popular, and I was online when we reached our maximum member record. O: You may hear people call me SJ or Shiny too. :3
OMG A FEW WEEKS BACK SOMEONE ASKED ME IF I KNEW SHINY JOLTEONS NEW USERNAME BECAUSE THEY WERE LOOKING FOR THEM. I SAID IT RINGS A BELL BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER (I COULDN'T XD) IT WAS YOU!

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me