Thread: Route 24
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 12:37 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 24

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Statica|Courage|Eclipse|Hydro|Blaze|
PC:
Currently: Plot time while we wait~

"...Eclipse you look pretty pumped! Ha ha!" I smiled to him.

While waiting for some more action, I sat down under a berry tree. The sunset had began and night was falling soon. Very soon. It was still pretty bright outside so I decided I'd go for a swim in the big pond next to the tree. I set up a tent, lit a fire, and put some water on to boil. I pulled out my trunks and stripped down. I called Hydro out of his ball. He hopped up and down happily.

"Finally a swim! I've been dying to do this!" He laughed. He got close to the water and frowned.

"What's the matter I called out. Come on in! It's actually pretty warm!" I smiled.

"Erm..." He held back tears. "Awgh...sniff." The tears began pouring down. "I-I...I don't know how to swim. WAAAH!!" He began to cry.

I dashed out of the water to hug him. "Well it's not that much of a surprise...You've never been in water. I adopted you from the Ranch." I hugged him tight. "Now it's really easy. It should be in your nature as well!" I laughed.

He wiped the tears from his eyes.

"Now, c'mon in." I lured him into the warm water.

"Th-this is...nice." He smiled.

"Yes! Now just go out and float!" I called. "Like this!" I floated leisurely on the water.

He seemed hesitant at first, but he made his way in. He then started swimming like a pro.

"See?! You knew how to swim!" I shouted.

"H-Huh? I'm doing it?! THIS is swimming?" He seemed befuddled.

"Uh yeah, that's it..." I frowned. He apparently knew how to swim, he just didn't know what it was...

I dry off, while Hydro still swimming, and set up the rest of the camp.

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 12-18-2012 at 12:39 AM.