Thread: Route 24
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 11:30 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Statica|Courage|Eclipse|Hydro|Blaze|
PC:
Currently: Back to traveling

The Combee appeared to have pasted. I had fallen asleep in that bush, so I was now waking up, my back hurt something fierce from being twisted on a hard branch. I wasn't on speaking terms with Volcano from his recent betrayal, so I decided I'd accompany myself. I went back to traveling Route 24, hoping things would settle down and go smoothly from there.

The light breeze was wafting a delightful oceanic aroma, I was hoping this would keep the Pokemon calm and not attacking one another (or attack me). Some Lotad were playing in a small pond nearby, and some Spearow flying over the trees. A Yanma zoomed by and a Tropius could be seen eating leaves a few yards away. I heard the cry of a Kangaskhan in a distance and a few Foongus playing in a field. That apparently was all the Pokemon on the Route, together in harmony. None were interested in me though, so I figured I'd hopefully come across one I'd wanna catch and then travel with it since my other Pokemon were being jerks.

Official's Post

Suddenly Eclipse's Pokeball starts to vibrate... Is your Honchkrow really that angry?!

Eclipse gained +1 Wi-Fi battle of experience!