Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Statica|Courage|Eclipse|Hydro|Blaze|
PC:
Currently: Route 9

THERE'S A TUTOR WITH MY WFL SISTER'S NAME? I THOUGHT I WAS BEING ORIGINAL. xD

I cross from the cool beach sand to the hot desert sand. The sand was hitting hard with these fierce winter winds, and I had to recall my Pokemon. I had read about tourists always being around, but there weren't any because of the pounding sand. I couldn't see very good either...

A man came up to me, trying not to laugh. "Bahaha! Son, you know these Winter winds can whip up quite the sandstorm! Didn't you come prepared?!"

"Erm...well I've never been through here and I didn't get much of a ch-" I stumbled.

"You didn't?! Well, what to do..." He looked around. 'A reckless kid in need of these Go-Goggles, I know I should give them to him, but maybe the kid needs to suffer and learn his lesson...'

"U-um, I can hear you..." I sighed.

"Ohohoho! Pardon me!" He chuckled. "Well I debated it, and I want you to have these." He handed me a box.

Within the box, were the Go-Googles!

Corey obtained the Go-Goggles!

"Now, you take care youngn'!" He sung as he merrily headed towards Eventide Beach.

"..........O-okay then." I smiled. I hastily slipped on the Go-Goggles. I could finally see! In the distance was a girl with her Pokemon, who appeared to be crushing large boulders.

I walked up to her. "Hey miss! What are you up to? You seem really good!" I smiled.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE INTERRUPTING MY TRAINING?! YOU PEST!" She screamed.

"Hey, no need to be so rude!! I was only curious! I do apologize for my interrupting though." I screamed back.

"W-Well..." She seemed at a loss for words. She had planned to do more screaming, but my apology stopped her in her tracks. "I'm training my Pokemon by cracking boulders." She looked at her Pokemon. "Use Strength!" She commanded. The boulder smashed.

"Wow! Strong!" I grinned.

"Yes, that was the move Strength. It's an HM." She seemed to feed off of my impressed attitude.

"Where can I get one?!" I hurriedly responded.

"I'll teach it to your Pokemon" She smiled.

*awaits official's post to finish*

Leaving Eventide Beach and entering Route 9. Wait, what?

Serena
"So..." she wiped the sweat from her brow. "Which Pokemon do you want me to teach?"

Your hand strays to your Poke Balls as you consider which of your team members to teach. Volcano? Statica? Perhaps Courage? The list goes on...