View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 02:20 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Join-Iversary (How have you changed?)

I joined PE2k 5 years ago. I dont know the exact date, but I know it was in september 2007. I was 12 then. I look back at my posts and messages now, and one thing I have noticed for sure, is that I was extremely naive as a kid. I beleived the most ridiculous 'cheats' online to get legendaries, and never gave up my search for a Lugia in Firered without AR or going to an event. It took me 6 months to complete 1 VPP! I rarely posted.

I was only activate years 1 and 2. I don't know why, but I just didn't feel like coming online. During years 3 and 4 I would come on during school holidays and on sick days when I was bored, but I didn't interact much. Then eariler this year, I got back on, and saw how dead it was. I was honestly shattered when I saw how deserted the forum was. I spent so many hours back in the first year or two on here, and took the popularity of this place for granted. Now it is gone. Honestly, now I am a more realistic person. I am a deeper thinker and more mature. Puberty, plus having your parents divorce tends to do that to you. I am not the same person I was 5 years ago.

It may sound strange, but I am glad I went through the hardships. Now I can look back at myself, and see where I was stronger than I thought. All the stuff I went through then, has shaped who I am today. Sure, life would have been easier without some things happening, but I wouldn't be who I am today without that.

Wow I went really deep and off topic XD

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me