View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 01:02 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: The Chosen [SU/DS]

Rules (We would live in chaos without them)
No Godmodding
Godmodding is a term used to describe giving your character God-Like abilities. Your character will have to take a hit, and cannot just dodge every attack. Nor can he/she kill/defeat another character or NPC in one post.
No Bunnying without Permission
Bunnying is allowed in this RP with the characters owners permission. There are four types of bunnying. Minor bunnying, which is small things, like following your character into a room. Moderate bunnying is Minor bunnying with non influential conversation. Eg if you are moderately bunnying a character, you can't do things make them dump their bf/gf, drop out of school, pick fights etc, as that could have a great influence. Major Bunnying is the same as moderate bunnying with semi-influential conversation and actions. You still can't do anything drastic like make a character murder someone in cold blood etc. Total Bunnying is total control. This is not reccomended unless you are leaving the RP for a while, and want someone else to play as your character.
If you give someone permission to bunny, please edit your signup with the username, and the type of bunnying you are allowing.
No Out Of Character Knowledge
Your character has to learn things themselves. Eg if there is a traitor in the group, your character can't just know it.
PG
I don't know what system of classification you have, but here we have G (General), PG (Parental Guidence), M (Mature), MA15+ (Restriced to audiences of 15 and over) and R (Restricted to audiences 18 and over). I want to keep this between PG and M, but closer to the PG end.
Violence: On humans, nothing worse than a graze, bruise or a cut. Nothing gory or excessively violent. On Pokemon, it will be like the anime. A few scratches or bruises, but they clear up fast. Admit it, nobody likes seeing the little guys hurt.
Romance: Nothing more than kissing.
Language: No four letter words that start with S and rhyme with sit, or start with f and rhyme with truck.
Your characters have never heard of a 'Pokemon' before
This means:
  • Nicknames for pokemon are compulsary, UNLESS your character decides to name it after what it says.
  • No knowledge of the other Chosen's pokemon species, moves etc
  • No knowledge of move names. You can make new names for moves, that your characters made up though.
This will require some creativity
Pokemon Must remain hidden from people other than The Chosen
If you were running a country, and caught wind of a kid who had an orange, flying, firebreathing lizard (Charizard) would you let him keep it?
No Legendary Pokemon
Legendary Pokemon Include Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Mew, Mewtwo, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Regis, Latios, Latias, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Azelf, Mespirit, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, Heatran, Rhotom, Darkrai, Cresellia, Shaymin, Manaphy, Phione, Regigigas, Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Keldeo, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem (All Forms), Melotta and Genesect.
Rules are open to be changed at any time
If there are any drastic rule changes, I will make sure to post here to let players know.

Sign-Up Template
Spoiler:

Name:
Hometown and Country: *Can be real or made up*
Personality:
History:
Appearance:
Partner Pokemon Species and Nickname:
Bunnying Rights: *Username and extent*

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 12-19-2012 at 06:19 AM.