View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 04:04 AM
Neptune's Disciple Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neptune's Disciple
Default Re: Did you know...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
I think it DOES have arms, just that they are tucked in and unseeable. It never uses them though. Like a cat's claws. It can retract them and only use them to attack, but since Kakuna never attacks, well. XD
It still has arms, they're just tucked in against its body, circled in red below:

According to various pokedex entries though, these are referred to as poison barbs, which it can extend if threatened. Its pokedex entry from HG is the most recent one to refer to this, however its most clearly shown on an early Ken Sugimori card.

Quote:
Well, if these Pokemon were included, it's more likely that they would have different typing. Tyranitar would more likely be Rock/Ground, and Scizor just Bug. They would probably have different designs as well. o:
Thank god they did hold them off. Scizor and Tyranitar are all kinds of awesome.

Quote:
Spoiler:

Look at these; pretty meh right? XD I personally think Girafarig should've had the two head thing. Then it would be a palindrome in both name and body. :c
I prefer the original Girafarig as well, very cool. I also prefer Chikorita, I mean, who doesn't want a little green blob with a leaf on its head. It's not very starterish though... It reminds me a lot of Gulpin. Maybe they didn't completely scrap it after all..? The chunky Staryu is pretty cool too, it looks a bit more sturdy than the current one. Lapras looks a lot more 'Nessie'-ish too

- ND