Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 3

Trainer: Zayna
Team:
Currently: Investigating bells

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

Just doing my job! If I see a spade, I'm calling it a spade.

Don't worry! Plenty more Electivire-esque narrations to come, I assure!

There was little around to imply any kind of history or association with the bells. Their appearance here was as unusual as a cow's appearance on Route 1. Completely unusual.

You ring the middle bell. It lets out a harsh melody, almost deafening the ears of you and your fellow companions. However, despite the pain-inducing noise that has just come about you and your squad, Freya and Blaze do not look unimpressed. Freya flaps her wings enthusiastically, squawking and flailing and moulting feathers everywhere. Blaze, on the other hand, lets out a large roar - the flame on his tail doubles in size for a few seconds. The bell appears to have had a strange effect on your Pokemon. They look much more powerful now! (Freya and Blaze have earned +2 battle/evolution experience.)

As the bell lets out its final chime, the ground surrounding it begins to crumble. The bell collapses and falls into the depths below, leaving a gaping crater in the earth where it once stood.

Two bells remain.

Whoa.... Didn't see that coming.

The sound terrified me, at first, but then I saw the effect it had on my Pokemon. I marveled at their behavior before realizing that my own heart was racing--not out of fear, but out of excitement. Something amazing had just happened, though I was clueless to what it was.

I glanced at the other two bells, wondering what would happen if I ran them as well. Was I allowed to? Though the one I rang had done something miraculous, I wondered what the other two would bring. Yet my curiosity burned brighter than my caution, and I approached the bell on my right.

Mentally crossing my fingers in my mind, I rang this one as well.