Thread: Sirius City
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 04:11 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Sirius City

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Statica|Courage|Eclipse|Hydro|Blaze|
PC:
Currently: PokeGen HQ

I saw the sliding doors close in a large building. I had no idea who entered, but I was curious about the large building. I went up to the building. "PokeGen HQ" the sign read. I had no idea what it was or what it meant, but I was intrigued. I then opened the door for myself and saw Eti at the front desk!

"Eti! It's been too long!" I hugged him. He turned around with a menacing look. I was immediately intimidated. "Eti...? What's the matter?" I mumbled. He seemed puzzled. He just looked different. Like he didn't even know me. We stood there for a while, staring each other down. He then turned around and began his business like he had before. He was ignoring me. "...Eti." I whispered. He ignored the cry of his name. He was acting really strange. I forcefully turned his body around. "ETI." I screamed.

He never responded. 'What is his problem...?' I thought to myself. Volcano stared him down. There really was something different. I couldn't put my finger on it. Same Eti, same clothes, Pokemon, et cetera. No, this Eti was different. Like he had lost all memory until now and was terribly hateful about it. I don't know, I just brushed it off. I waited in line to see the front desk. I wanted to know what this place was before I ventured further up into the depths of the building.

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 12-03-2012 at 04:16 PM.