Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post

Trainer: Zayna
Team:
Currently: jlkd;jalkjsdf;kajsd;fkja;sdlkfj;

It escaped?

…I know I was only trying to catch it to defend myself, but I couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed. It would have been nice to add another member to our team. Had I done something wrong? What more could I have done? I felt a blow to my pride.

Sighing, I turned my back to the scene of the battle. “Come on, Blaze… Freya… Let’s keep going…”

_______
Spoiler:
(You’re at least 80% positive this is da Vinci’s work…)
Official's Post:

Don't think of it as failure; you are merely going down another path. Let's focus on what's important here - your memory. Ease off on all of the head-banging of the 'keyboard' (I don't know what that is, it's not like we type our journeys and upload them to a forum, right?), it can't be good for that ol' noodle of yours.

It appears Mr Narrator has lost his noodle.

Your Pokemon could sense the disappointment in your voice. You blamed yourself, but they couldn't help but feel even an inkling of responsibility. Were they not strong enough? Could they have done better? Your Charmeleon furrowed its brow at the thought, the flame on its tail decreasing in ferocity. It had just evolved. Why hadn't it nabbed that Poochyena?

You trundle onward through the thick overgrowth of the forest. You are certain, as you travel, that eyes gaze upon you from every nook, every angle, every cranny of the Eternity Forest. All a dark reminder of the failure, the shame, the crushing defeat you had just endured. One can imagine that the burning desire to enslave every Arceus-darned creature in this woodland must be intense. Would you give in to such thoughts?

Blaze tugs at your arm. Trying to shake you from your thoughts, he points eastward into the forest. He appears to be sensing the presence of something rather unusual from within the forest - it must be the natural instinct of the Pokemon. Whatever it is, its appearance in this location is unusual. You witness a small clearing in the trees. Leading into this, a narrow path surrounded with some of the most beautiful looking flowers of all varieties trails into the clearing. Freya swoops on ahead as Blaze scampers after her, the flames from his tail licking his surroundings and lighting the way in the dusky passageway. Whatever was past the trees certainly aroused excitement in your Pokemon. Deciding it was in your best interest to enquire into this new-found enthusiasm, you follow your Pokemon pals.

The passageway is relatively short. To your surprise, the path bursts into an open field, ending the gloomy darkness of Route 3 that had encapsulated you for quite a while. Thick forests, presumably still Route 3, surround this quiet area of land. It appears your Pokemon have ran to the middle of this place - in the distance you can see odd wooden and metal structures.

Your Pokemon have gathered around three large bells.

They are looking eagerly at them. Blaze, in particular, is glaring at them with certainty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
Name: Zetsu
Party:
Currently: Searchin for Ralt-evoir! Pt2

Several hours have passed since he caught Poochyena, and not a single pokemon had been found. it was as if the pokemon were all deeper in the forest, so Zetsu stretched out his arms, and headed deeper into the forests of route 3.

The vines covered most of the trees here, leaf litter was scattered across the floor like carpet, and the fresh scent of nature was growing stronger....

"Ahhh.... this scent smells really nice... i could live here forever~" he thought to himself, before coming to a clearing, and taking a short break.

Nightfall was approaching, the sounds of bug pokemon chirping away was getting louder and louder. As Zetsu looked up at the night sky, he could see the starts clearly now, and Zetsu was getting alittle tired, as was his pokemon.

Zetsu rests his back against a tree stump, and gently drifts off to sleep, wondering what the next day will bring him...
Official's Post:

"Johnny"

You are awoken by a 'small boy wearing mainly orange clothing accompanied by a Geodude'.

"Quick!" he screams in your face, shoving the Geodude in front of your eyes. "Catch that Rock Pokemon over there!" The boy points into the area behind where you are resting. Will you turn and look?

Last edited by Etymology; 12-01-2012 at 01:33 AM.