View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 04:14 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
GBU Rules has Item Clause, and Jigglypuff holds the Eviolite.

Clamperl get DeepSeaTooth, boosting it's SpAtk stat up to a base 168 while holding it.

Trapinch got Sheer Force as a DW ability, paired with Life Orb or Expert Belt, and it's base 100 Atk, all combined means it hits like a Mack Truck.

Jigglypuffs DW ability, Friend Guard, basically gives the rest of my team dual screens just by it being on the field. If I KO 3 of the opponents Pokes before they KO more three of mine, also, game over, because of Perish Song. With B/W2 tutors, Jigglypuff also can now legally have Helping Hand in it's set, as well, making it's teammates hit even harder.

Cofagrigus MUST be stopped from setting up Trick Room on turn one, or it's game over for the opponent every time. Fake Out won't be a problem either, due to it's Ghost typing. KOing it regaurdless is not an easy task, because of Amoongus, and it using Rage Powder to direct first turn attacks to itself.

Abomasnow rounds off the team to control the weather. RD + SS is legal in that format, and very popular. It's auto-Hail, and Grass typing help a lot in getting rid of that one issue. Sun and Sand really don't bother my team.

And yeah, I get a LOT...a WHOLE LOT of rage quits because I am beating people up with Jigglypuff, Trapinch, and Clamperl. It's funny though. Keeps in very fun.

So if i get a chance to pick up Sheer Force Trapinch I should ?

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List