View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 02:46 AM
TrickyWolfyx Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to TrickyWolfyx
Default Re: Project Gray [PG-13]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Hey, no prob! :D

LoL, that's all right--if you have questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask! :D Ah, okay, that makes sense now ^^ That's actually amazing that she had a Hydreigon at such a young age :o Oh, but no worries! ^^ Glad you cleared that up for me ^^

And again, no problem! ^^ I'm excited to see stories popping up in the Creative Writing boards again, but it's sad to see no one comment on them. (yeah, it's been pretty quiet around here xD) I've personally felt guilty about not posting on some of them, but I had been pretty busy. But I'm really trying to get back into the habit of reading and critiquing, cuz it really helps motivate people, ya know? ^^ Anyways, keep up the good work! :D

Well I really appreciate you posting on my story. It really means a lot. It feels good when people are following and enjoying something that you made. ^^ I have a lot of fun writing and getting a comment really motivates me. Sorry for not being active for the past few weeks. It has been pretty crazy around where I live! O-O