View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 12:49 AM
Altrius Offline

Default Re: [DS] A question of interest. (Viral Overgrowth Idea)

Quote:
To Sabi's Post: I think that what you're trying to do with Journeymon is fantastic--everyone should go check it out! It's an RP that I think is really attempting to do what Hyo said and make it easier for new RPers to join. (I hope that it gets featured on the main site soon, as it could use some more attention from RPers). Sabi simplified the SU sheet so that history isn't included (the one part of the SU sheet that intimidates everyone, I think), and also made the requirement that each post must have at least 3 sentences. We might have to make these kind of adjustments for future RPs, perhaps. Anyways, I think it has a lot of potential, and I'd certainly like to see it get more attention.
I like everything about Sabi's RP except for one thing. The whole points value things. Just doesn't sit right with me because i feel it restricts how I want to Roleplay. I cant start off with the pokemone that I want etc. Thats just personal opinion by the way. But had it not been for that I would have signed up in a heartbeat.

And I only apologized to cover myself, just in case somebody was, or did get offended :)