View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 06:08 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Such patriotic reactions following the elections!

I am simply amazed by how patriotic the far right was following the U.S presidential elections this year. It is almost as though they love the United States so much that they would be willing to tear it apart over childish disagreements rather then actually acting like mature and rational results.

Sarcasm aside, the conservative reaction was purely appalling. I recall Bush's first and second elections to be extremely shady concerning the electoral college, yet I never once saw such a wide-scale attempt at secession from the political left. Obama wins fair and square with both electoral and popular votes, and this is how Romney's supporters act?

Well, considering the fact that Texas got over 100,000 signatures in a desperate effort to secede from the Union, I decided to look for even more ridiculous petition on the White House's website, "We the People". I actually find this one to possess more logic and forethought than the 50 petitions to secede from the Union, a large majority of them gaining more than the required 25,000 signatures.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present a counter proposal:

Establish new legal system of motorcycle riding "Judges" who serve as police, judge, jury, and executioner all in one.

If you are a U.S citizen, you can sign here.