Thread: Route 5
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 12:38 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Route 5

Trainer: Quinn
Party: Sara, Bobalina, Neku, Miles, Luxio, Swiftwind
Currently: BATTLE 05: STURDY METAL

"Well, that wasn't very...expected," Quinn says to himself. He checks his PokeGear.

"NEW UPDATE," A voice from the object says. "DOWNLOADING NOW. . . . . . . . ...DOWNLOAD COMPLETE." Suddenly, an earpiece-like thing pops out from it and latches on to Quinn's ear.

"Woahhhh, this is like the Shadow Identifier from XD: Gale of Darkness...Now, how do I turn it on?"

"ACTIVATING."

IDENTIFICATION:

ARON {*}

TYPE:
STEEL/GROUND

ABILITIES:
STURDY

ROCK HEAD

HEAVY METAL {*}

"Okay, so it turns on by saying 'On.' Identify: Ability: Heavy Metal!"

IDENTIFYING: ABILITY: HEAVY METAL... . . . . ...COMPLETE.

HEAVY METAL:

DOUBLES A POKEMON'S WEIGHT.

"...No, that'd be bad for moves like...like...like...like the TM Gardenia gives you in Sinnoh. Alright, All-Star Neku, let's rumble!" A ball is tossed and...

"Quaaaagggg..." Neku says. She notices the Aron and gets in a battle stance. "Sire! Quag!"

"Alright, Water Gun!" The Quagsire takes in a breath, then spits it out. It id a great deal, but then it starts to glow...a little. It used Iron Defense. Quinn pondered why it used that move. For Water Gun was a Special Attacking move. He just shrugged, then shouted, "Now, use Earthquake!" Neku stomped the ground with massive force, causing the wild iron-clad beast to fall over. Wow. It was still strong.

"Ron...Ar..." It cried. "Aron!" Aron jumped back up.

"This has been going on long enough. Go, Timer Ball!" Quinn turned the dial on the ball and tossed it. The Timer Ball successfully hit Aron and sucked it in. The ball shook. One...

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)