Thread: [Pokemon] Secrets of the Spirit Callers
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 09:29 PM
Popshakes Offline

Default Re: Secrets of the Spirit Callers

This sort of sounds like "Push" which, I rewatched this morning ironically. XD I am so totally joining this. Reserve me and I'll get some characters up soon~ :3

Name: Flambe Drace.

Species: Recaller Charmander.

Allegiance: The Circle.

Appearance: (Images are fine, but I still need a paragraph of description minimum. Focus less on the typical species traits, and more on identifiers of the individual that differentiates them from others. And no, Shininess does not, on its own, count as an individual trait (do mention it, though, if applicable). There are multiple shiny Pokemon of the same species)

Personality: (WHO is your character? Give me about two paragraphs worth)

Background: (Why is your character the way he or she is? What shaped him or her into what he or she is? If you want to keep your character obscure, start after the parts you want to keep concealed. If you really really REALLY want to keep your character a secret, PM this to me. Minimum three paragraphs)

Name: Juniper Fox.

Species: Empath Shiny Zoroark.

Allegiance: The Circle.

Appearance: (Images are fine, but I still need a paragraph of description minimum. Focus less on the typical species traits, and more on identifiers of the individual that differentiates them from others. And no, Shininess does not, on its own, count as an individual trait (do mention it, though, if applicable). There are multiple shiny Pokemon of the same species)

Background: (Why is your character the way he or she is? What shaped him or her into what he or she is? If you want to keep your character obscure, start after the parts you want to keep concealed. If you really really REALLY want to keep your character a secret, PM this to me. Minimum three paragraphs)

Name: Silver Resive.

Species: Normal Aggron.

Allegiance: The Guards.

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥

Last edited by Popshakes; 11-25-2012 at 11:56 PM.