View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 06:02 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: [DS] A question of interest. (Viral Overgrowth Idea)

I'm glad to see a discussion like this going on. As a lot of you seem to be interested in a big RP like idea. I'm personally trying to work on a full scale RP that's unique to PE2K, similar to GCeA but not exactly the same. It would have it's own storyline, it's own system and would be a continuous story, most likely with arcs and the like. Being incredibly busy with real life, I've only had so much time to develope the idea. IF anyone has any suggestions for what they would like to see for such a thing, feel free to PM me!

As for advertising, I'm not sure if everyone is aware of the Roleplay Submissions thread we have. PE2K is advertising people's roleplays on the site, which is something that hasn't been done in previous years. I can't think of better advertisement than that, for it to show up on the main website.

The other conundrum is that we can't force people to role play or role play the way that those who are still here, call a standard. We can only encourage people to post and role play. I understand how newbies feel when they come to a new forum. I still remember my first time years ago. I've always seen people try to be friendly and correct people, and help them out as best they can.

Of course though, it's the whole forum that's lacking activity. Some places were hit harder than others, and we're all trying to find ways to attract more people.