View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 03:22 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince
Default Re: [DS] A question of interest. (Viral Overgrowth Idea)

Hey there,

I don't know if anyone remembers me or not on here but I used to be quite an active roleplayer here a few years ago but as course as you grow up you don't have as much free time as you used to had. I couldn't keep up with the demand of having to do a post everyday and found myself putting my roleplaying to the side for a while but now I want to return. I'd love to make a Roleplay with someone that is carefully crafted and that a unique and interesting plot but that won't be too strenuous for people like me who have to juggle a univeristy life with a social life with a Roleplaying life. I've been looking at this site for a while and it's just not what it used to be. The roleplays seem very thrown together as if they were written right there and then. They don't seem to have a lot of thought behind them, bar a few, like the older roleplays used to. Anyway, if anyone is interrested in making a roleplay let me know, thanks.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}