View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 05:48 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: [DS] A question of interest. (Viral Overgrowth Idea)

The problem, Alty, is that the RP boards are just slow. We get a lot of people who sign up but can't continue or don't even make a first post. The "old" RPers are falling victim to loss of free time because we're getting older and suddenly have jobs and college to deal with, and we're not really getting many new RPers to fill in the blank spaces the missing "old" RPers are leaving behind. There was a massive amount of planning that went into (and is still going on in) CM's Interlinked RP and it didn't get nearly the amount of attention that we expected. The WAR RP before it had a TON of planning go into it and got a massive amount of people to the point that I ended up dropping out because it was way too many people to deal with, and then the number of participants dropped like crazy before the end.

Personally I think to return the RP boards to their former glory, we need to find a way to get more people into RPing...actually we probably need to get more people on PE2K in general. The problem is that it just isn't happening.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net