Originally Posted by Charmander009
No Pokemon Centers? You brave soul :O *le added*
What modifications are you using to the rules? (Again, I say that Kenny's a brave soul) For my Platinum run, I'm keeping it fairly simple since it's my first time--but I'm doing a Poke Balls only rule ^^
Also, I'm curious about what you mean by Mafia style, Sabi :o
My capture rules were alternated in my HG run:
I may capture one Pokemon on a route, it may be whichever Pokemon. However, you may not buy Pokeballs, only use those that are given. [May only use Goldenrod Lottery 3 times a day] If I fail to capture a specific species, I cannot use that species.
- You are given your Pokemon Team. You may not capture Pokemon under normal circumstances.
- You are given Pokemon after you defeat a Gym Leader at level 1 relating to the type specialty of that Gym.
- If the Gym Leader does not give you a Pokemon, you are open to one free capture.
- You must capture the first Pokemon on a route. You can use this capture at any time, but if you forgo one route, you may not come back to that route.
- You may capture Shiny Pokemon if you're lucky enough to find one.
It's basically severely altered capture rules.