Thread: Route 1
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 06:46 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Route 1

Name: Cobalt
Party: Ralts
Currently: Lost in Route 1 with Artemis

"Okay this is ridiculous!" I yelled, "I can't see 3 inches in front of me!"
We had been wandering the foresty area for half an hour, and accidentally found our selves at the tree that Ralts shot his magical leaf at. Eevee would hear the pokemon, then it would disappear and reappear somewhere else, confusing it.
"Artemis, Eevee, lay on the ground," I said as I got onto my stomach, "Ralts, use the most powerful magical leaf you can. try and use as many leaves and send it in all directions." I asked Ralts. He lowered his head, and closed his eyes, the concentration obvious in his face. after a few seconds, heaps of leaves levitated off the ground and began to glow. Suddenly they were all shot in different directions, sticking into nearby trees. We had a few meters radius of light. But it still wouldn't help us find the pokemon.

"We are making no progress whatsoever at night," I said looking at the time on my pokegear, "it is midnight now, I say we camp here for tonight, and take watches. I will keep an eye out for 3 hours, while you sleep, then we swap at 3am. We continue on at 6." I said, pulling off my jumper, and laying it on the ground as a makeshift matress for Artemis.

"Sound like a plan?" I asked...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me