View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 04:14 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

It seemed to take much longer than it really did for Stefan to finally return with Klaus, the two of them quickly kneeling down beside Ashley and the children. During their absence, cuts have continued to appear on both Ashley and the toddlers, and Ichiru had taken up the act of healing Ashley while she focused on Abigail and Scarlet.

"Did Stefan tell you everything?" Ashley asked the Original as she locked eyes with him.

"Yes." Klaus responded, and Ichiru noticed with shock that there was actually panic on his face when he looked back at the children.

"Why is Katherine doing this?" Lexi asked as he pulled out his cell phone.

"In 1490 Katherine was still human and had a baby, but was forced to give her baby girl away. When she turned nineteen in 1492 she got turned into a Vampire, so I think how she sees it is that if she couldn't have her child then neither can Ashley and Ichiru." Klaus explained.

"Oh no..." Aiden and the twins looked over to Ashley, who looked as though she had been stabbed deeply with a knife. Everyone‘s attention shifted to the children almost simultaneously, neither of them screaming anymore as they both fell unconscious.

"NO!" Ichiru’s and Ashley’s screams mixed together, although the brunette beat him to the act of using vampire blood to heal them.

"Now she's trying to kill the children." Klaus growled as he stood up and dialed a number on his phone before walking a few feet away.

"I can still hear their heartbeats." Ichiru’s eyes had just turned blood red when Caroline spoke, although despite his rage, he couldn’t move.

"My Witch wasn't able to take down the spell but she was able to reverse it." Klaus told everyone a few minutes later after putting his phone away and returning to the group. He knelt down next to the toddlers as the wounds healed, the two opening their eyes a few moments later.

"Wait, what does that exactly mean?" Kotomi questioned.

"It means that whatever wounds Abigail, Scarlet and Ashley get then Katherine will get them as well." Klaus responded.

"But if I were to stab myself, would my children get those wounds?" Ashley asked.

"No, they wouldn't." Klaus answered with a shake of his head. Ashley stood up quickly and walked into the kitchen, grabbing a knife and stabbing herself in the stomach.

"What the bloody hell are you doing?" Kol asked in shock while the brunette bent over in pain. Ichiru shot up from his place on the ground, but didn’t move yet; even Aiden appeared shocked from Ashley’s actions.

"Giving Katherine a taste of her own medicine." Ashley growled in response to Kol as she pulled the bloodied knife out and stabbed herself again.

"Mommy stop!" Abigail yelled as she and Scarlet quickly stood to their feet and ran to their mother just as Ashley pulled out the knife and stabbed herself a third time. Ichiru followed them and was about to stop the brunette when she pulled the knife out and placed it on the counter on her own, then dropping to her knees and wrapping her arms around the toddlers.

"I promise that she will never target the two of you again." She told them as her wounds healed themselves.

"We need to find her and kill her." Klaus said to the group as Ichiru leaned on the counter with a sigh that was a mixture of relief and fatigue.

"She knows that the spell got switched around, so I have a feeling she had already fled town since she probably knows that you know about her being here." Diana replied.

"I'll have some of my Hybrids track her down and drag her back here so I can kill her myself." Klaus answered as he started toward the door.

"Wait." Ashley‘s words brought him to stop and turn to look at her. "Thank you, for coming to help. Why did you even come here in the first place?" Klaus was silent for a few moments, looking over to the children.

"Because Abigail and Scarlet are innocent children. Believe it or not, the thought of innocent children getting hurt or killed actually bothers me." With that, he turned and left without another word.

"So he actually has a heart." Isobel spoke what was probably going through everyone’s minds after a few moments.

"You guys should had seen the look on his face when I told him Katherine was targeting the children." Stefan said as he looked at everyone. "He truly showed fear, and not just because their blood is able to make Hybrids. Somehow... he's grown attached to the children and wants to protect them."

"That's so out of his character though." Damon pointed out.

"I know, but like what Isobel just said; Klaus still has a heart." Stefan responded.

"I guess it was just proven by how fast he reacted." Ashley said as she stood up and motioned her children toward the stairs. Kiseki and Aiden finally relaxed as Ichiru walked into the living room and sat down on the couch silently. Kiseki could tell just from his silence and the aura he was giving off that he was still upset over Katherine’s return and everything that had just happened. He watched the older twin rest his head in his hands, but decided to leave him alone despite his concern.

“Well, it’s good to know that Klaus will at least come to the children’s aid…” He finally spoke as he tore his gaze away from the stressed Vampire to look back at the rest of the group. “That will definitely be helpful if something comes up in the future…”

OOC: So sorry for all of the bad posts lately... My concentration and creativity in writing has been horrible. ><

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."