Thread: Andromeda Town
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 02:29 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Andromeda Town

Name: Cobalt
Party: Ralts
Currently: Going back home.

I've packed my bags, got supplies to last us until we get to Navi town. Ralts and I are as ready as we will ever be. I want to get started. It has been 3 days since I met Ralts, and we have taken a few days to prepare. They day after I got Ralts, Artemis and I decided to travel together. Today was the day we decided to leave.
I headed to her house, ready to go, but before I got there something strange happened. Everything went dark. The streets were empty. Everyone had gone home. Suddenly my pokegear rang. I sighed as I saw the caller ID identify the caller as my mother.
"Cobalt! Have you left yet?" she asked. She must have noticed the darkness.
"No I am on my way to meet up with Artemis." I replied.
"Come home. Stay here until everything is normal. I don't like this darkness." she said.
I knew there was no point arguing. She was overprotective. She wouldn't forgive me if I left.
I turned around and sent Artemis a text message on my Poke`gear on my way home.
"Skies have gone dark. Mum is worried and won't let me go until it has cleared. Sorry. If you want to go ahead without me, I don't mind, I will catch up eventually.

I eventually got home, and stayed up late on my PC, looking online for information about this darkness. But everyone was as confused as I am...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me