Thread: [Other] The Hunger Games [RP]
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 05:37 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: The Hunger Games [RP]

Caitlyn Walker from District Seven
Roof

Caitlyn felt Keiru break the kiss and opened her eyes to look at him as he leaned his forehead against hers. She started to say something, but couldn’t think of anything and instead simply looked at him until he leaned in to connect his lips with hers again. She quickly lost herself in the kiss as he deepened it, wrapping her arms around his neck as he ran his fingers through her hair. The kiss seemed to last much longer than it did, but Caitlyn still found herself reluctant to break it even when both of them needed air.

"Wow." A smile graced Keiru’s lips as he breathed out, and Caitlyn gave one of her own, neither of them moving until Keiru leaned back and stroked her cheek, which brought her to move her arms and lean back as well.

"I've never felt this way before... it surprises me, since we... you know, haven't known each other long, but I feel myself gravitating towards you, and I care about you. A lot. Possibly more than my sister. This probably sounds stupid-" Keiru paused and gave a chuckle. "Actually, it probably is stupid for the amount of time we've known each other, but, I feel like after meeting you, and speaking to you, that I can't go on without you... You make me feel both powerful and vulnerable all at once." His expression began to shift to one of sorrow. "And it scares me so much. But-" The happiness returned to his expression, and Caitlyn couldn‘t help but smile again in response. "It also makes me feel so happy. You make me feel so happy." His jaw then tightened as a determined look formed on his face. "I *won't* let anything happen to you in the arena, Caitlyn. You mean too much to me."

“Likewise, I won’t let anything happen to you, either.” Caitlyn responded to him with just as much determination, although the smile never left her face. “Before I met you, I didn’t care about other people. I didn’t want anything to do with them, and assumed they could care less about me as well. I had resolved to never let anyone in because I couldn’t trust any of them, but you…” She paused a brought a hand up to his cheek. “Somehow you’re different. I knew you were the moment I first saw you.”

Ichiru Kagami from District Three
Front Garden - Gazebo

Ichiru was clearly caught off guard when Ashley walked over to him and closed the distance between them before connecting her lips with his own. He snapped out of his shock a few seconds later and began to return it when he felt her gently wrap her arms around his neck and run her fingers through his hair.

"Yay!" Ichiru looked over at Aria after Ashley broke the kiss a few moments later, and a smile came onto his face when seeing the toddler jumping up and down and clapping.

"So you're happy too?" Ashley asked her with a chuckle of her own.

"Yeah. I was waiting for you two to kiss." Aria giggled, and Ashley laughed in response. Ichiru chuckled softly at the toddler before looking at Ashley with a smirk.

“I take it I’m more than just ‘okay’ now?” He joked as he leaned against the railing behind him.

Kiseki Kagami from District Four
District Four floor

“I’m sorry things… got out of hand.” Caroline said with a chuckle after she had put her shirt back on. Kiseki shook his head, a smile finally coming back to his face.

“It’s okay.” However, when she left the room to head towards the kitchen, he couldn’t bring himself to move yet. It wasn’t that he regretted what had just happened - or almost happened - he was just shocked. He had just recently discovered his feelings for Caroline and already it had escalated to that point. But that was a good thing, wasn’t it? It meant that he loved her that much already.

Love. An image of Rose flashed into his mind, and he looked down at the red blanket beneath him. He had thought he loved her, but compared to what he felt with Caroline right now, it was clear that he hadn’t. He cared for her a lot, and they had a strong bond, but it wasn’t like this. The thought of how she would feel when finding this out hurt to think about, but he knew already that he couldn’t separate himself from Caroline.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by the sound of Caroline and Stefan talking, which brought him to rise from the bed and leave the room to go towards the kitchen, where he found Stefan holding Caroline, who had blood dripping from her foot. From his position, he couldn’t see the glass shard embedded in her skin, but it was clear from all of the glass on the floor what had happened.

“I was your older brother’s best friend so it’s my job to be overprotective when it comes to you.” Stefan was saying. He looked over at Kiseki then. “We’ll be back in a little while. Don’t go into the kitchen until the glass is cleaned up.”

Kiseki nodded in response, stepping out of the way as Stefan left the room to carry Caroline down to the infirmary. He glanced at the glass in the floor, and the thought crossed his mind to try and clean it himself, but with his luck he would end up with a shard in his hand or foot.

With that thought, he decided to leave it to the Avoxes as much as it would bother him, and instead turned and headed back to his own room to kill some time with a book.

It wasn’t too long afterward that he heard Caroline’s and Stefan’s voices again, this time coming from Caroline’s room. After a few more moments, he finally got up, placing the book on the desk near the bed and leaving the room. Stefan had just left Caroline’s room and disappeared into his own when Kiseki walked out into the hallway, the dark haired teen entering Caroline’s room for the second time that night to see her sitting against the pillows on the bed with a bandage wrapped around her foot.

“How long until it heals?” He asked as he sat down on the bed beside her, somehow feeling more comfortable around her now since he had made his feelings clear a few moments before.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."