View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:05 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: Gotta Catch em' all Johto: Gold Version (Open!)

(Thanks for that.)

Pokemon Hatching: Ponyta
Points Required: 13
Points on-hand: 29
Points Afterwards: 16
Biggoron's Sword is better!

Whoa, whoa! I-I think I can help-

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR THEN?! HELP!!!

Please, please, calm down a little, It'll be easier if I do this when I'm calm, can't do it when I'm panicking!

*Almost unable to contain any of his worry, but tries very hard. His face doesn't hide his fears of the worst* Pleasepleasepleaseplease...

*Calms herself down, trying to pull out the new powers Ho-oh granted her*...*Under her breath*...Sky Spirit, I thank thee for your powers...*Touching the Egg*

*The Egg and Yellow's hand glow for a few seconds*

...Whoa...*Completely amazed*

*The result of the healing leaves no trace of the previous burning that Ho-oh's Sacred Fire accidentally caused, and the Egg looks perfectly healthy*...There...All better...*Somewhat stunned herself at the improved healing powers, briefly gazing at her hands and wondering what good she could do the world with these kinds of powers*

*Pausing for a second*..................

...THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYO UTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!! *Kissing Yellow on the cheek for her service*

*Jumps back after a few seconds of letting Markus kiss her* Whoa whoa whoa, that's taking it a bit too far-*Hears a cracking sound and turns towards the source*

*Does likewise, suprised to see it's his Egg. Briefly pausing, then removing the Egg from the incubator as quickly and carefully as possible, rather scared if the egg were to hatch inside the incubator*

*The Egg hatches, revealing a completely healthy Ponyta, as the label had said.*

*The Ponyta, for Markus'es fortune, sees him first*

Ta?

*Completely unsure of what to do*...Uhh...So, what do I do? I mean, like, other than put it in a PokeBall?

*Sniffing at his leg*

*Smiling* That Ponyta is cute...*Using a PokeBall to capture it, thankful that it doesn't resist the capture*

*Turning to Yellow*...Uhh, Seriously. Thanks a huge bunch...I am really, really thankful. I owe you so much...I seriously do...

[COLOR="Gold"]...You're welcome. That Ponyta is cute...It's such a beautiful Pokemon...[/COLOR

...I need a rest, I seriously do. I need to wrap my mind around everything that's happened...To the Pokemon Center we go...*Going to the Pokemon Center for real, taking the Incubator with him, despite damages*

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!