View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 12:08 PM
Caite-chan Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caite-chan Send a message via MSN to Caite-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Caite-chan
Default Re: What phone do you have currently?

I've had nothing but problems since I got my very first Droid and quite honestly I blame the people at the store.

1st: Some of keys on the slide out keypad quit working.
Went to the store and asked for a replacement because I hadn't even had the phone for a year before it quit working.

2nd: Had a mind of it's own and did things on it's own without me touching it.
Went to the store and asked for a replacement because the one I had was psychotic and doing things on it's own. Still hasn't been a year yet.

3rd: The touche screen wouldn't work and uhhh it's a touch screen phone...lol.
Back to the store to tell them their POS wasn't working. Still hasn't been a year yet.

4th: I couldn't talk to no one on my phone because who ever had it last crammed something into the headphone jack and screwed it up. It's finally been a year.
Back to the store and I'm ready to tell them to take their phone and shove it where the sun don't shine.

I'm on Droid #5 in less than 2 years. And through no fault of my own either. They kept sending me "Like new refurbished" phones. I'm sorry I didn't pay for a "like new refurbished" POS I paid for a brand new phone.

As for Phone #5 my keyboard isn't working again...SURPRISE!