Thread: Route 3
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 03:59 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 3

Trainer: Zayna
Team: Charmander (Blaze), Pidgey (Freya), Roggenrola (Critter), Nincada (???)
Currently: Biting my tongue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post
Official's Post

You continue through the forest...you feel like something terrible has happened...you think that you will be unable to leave this route.

As you begin to look around worriedly, you notice something fall from a nearby tree.

An obsidian rock glows on the forest floor. What will you do...?

I get the feeling that I just jinxed myself. Is it too late to knock on wood?

As soon as the stone fell, Critter went ballistic. The Roggenorola shrieked and began running frantically in circles.

"Critter!" I hissed at him, but he didn't seem to hear me. I reached out in a vain attempt to catch him, but the little guy kept dancing out of the way. Finally giving up, I pulled out his Quick Ball and ordered him to return. His shrieks were silenced as he disappeared in a beam of red light.

I looked at Blaze, absolutely befuddled. "What the heck was that about?"

Blaze frowned in concern, but could only reply with a shrug.

Putting my tongue in my cheek, I glanced over in the direction of the mysterious stone. Alarm bells of all sorts were going off in my head. I knew I should turn around and keep going, but oddly enough I felt... drawn. I didn't even have time to contemplate before I found myself standing just a few feet away from where the stone fell.

Nuh-uh. No way. Nope! I am not going to pick that thing up!

At least, that's what I told myself. Until I realized that I was reaching towards.

A stone... A black stone...

My head suddenly felt fuzzy as my hand hovered over the rock.