View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 01:25 AM
Obliveon Offline

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Silver Version (Open!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5TailedDemonLizard View Post
(we're carrying on from the story in the gold thread)

Alyssa winces as she grips her burned arm, but watches as it heals partially, following Seth out of the crumbling and shaking building. Once they are far enough away, the team takes time to catch their breath.
[OOC]I know. That's what I'm confused about.
I typed:
After sliding most of the way down the post, Frita lost her grip and fell with a thud to the floor. The whole room was engulfed in flames and Frita could see all the grunts around her. Ho-Oh was screeching and flapping it's wings in the middle of the room. It swung it's massive head around to look at her when she landed.

Then Dredd typed:
As the heat got stronger, a two birds made out of fire came shooting out of the flames from Ho-Oh wings. One swooped passed Alyssa who felt the burn on her arm the other aimed right at Markus whos backpack got burnt. The flame birds came back around for a second shot but stopped as Ho-Oh focus shifted. Yellow started to glow and Master Li called out.
"She is a live Master Ho-Oh please ! she is safe." Ho-Oh stepped over to Yellow looking down at the young girl. Yellows hand started move as she sits up. She looks around at the grunts spread out..she sees the damage done.
"Oh no, please Sky Spirit these are my friends! "

Which doesn't make sense unless Frita somehow turned into this Yellow girl.

Also I need to know the egg hatch point count and if my evolution request was approved.

Last edited by Obliveon; 11-10-2012 at 01:29 AM.