Thread: [Pokemon] GLADIATOR [rp]
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 06:09 PM
Caite-chan Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caite-chan Send a message via MSN to Caite-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Caite-chan
Default Re: GLADIATOR [rp]

Name: Molly Jackson
Link: Porygon-Z

It was a bright and sunny morning. I'd say nice but how could you sleep with the crowd at the Arcade. Don't they know that some people are still trying to sleep or did they not get that memo. Pfft whatever.

Molly got out of bed to see the package sitting on the desk as she ripped into it like a kid on Christmas as she stuck the tape in to watch. Well not really watch she proceeded to get dressed and ready for the fun that was about to take place. "Blah, blah, blah. Come on get to the good part already." She back talked the TV as she was impatient as always. Porygon-Z or P-Z to her watched her from the laptop as it listened into what was going on.

"Finally!" Molly leaned against the bed watching the TV as the lady talked about the task at hand. After the tape finished she turned the TV off and walked over to her laptop. "Alright P-Z you ready for some fun?" The cyber Pokemon bounced around in excitement. "Looks like we've got a huge crowd to deal with but I know we'll get through it just fine." She went over to the window and looked out to see the large crowd as she shook her head.

"Alright P-Z Download." The cyber Pokemon chirped as it started to download itself and reappeared in front of Molly. She grabbed her invitation as they made their way out of the apartment and down the road. "We may have to act dare I say normal and be sneaky. But that's okay we're good at that." As they got closer she pulled a piece of ribbon from her pocket and tied it to Porygon-Z's tail to make it look like a balloon. The cyber Pokemon laughed before floating above her head to look like a balloon as they made their way up to the crowd.

"Oh great another one of those game freaks are here." One of the protesters yelled out as Molly made her way over to check things out. She stood in the crowd and faced the protesters as each side yelled at the other. "Bunch of idiots if you ask me." She said to herself as she made her way though the crowd and up to the guard and flashed her invitation. "I knew she was one of THEM!" "Oh pipe down you big baby. Not like you've got the balls to do something like this anyways."

"Now are you going to let us in or what?" She stood there with her arms on her hips looking up at him. "Yes, right this way." She rolled her eyes as she walked into the building. "Thank god we're finally through that crap." She untied the ribbon from Porygon-Z and stuffed it back into her pocket. "Nice balloon work by the way." Porygon-Z fluttered around in glee as she rubbed it's head. She then looked at the signs posted on the walls. "Let's get this over with so we can get to the fun stuff." They made their way down the halls following the signs until they reached the room that looked to hold the other contestants. They didn't seem to bother her none the least as she walked in and looked around.