WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post

Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Exploring Zenith Town

Sarah stared at the guy. He loked decidedly dodgy. "Sorry, I'm kind of busy," she said, taking a few steps backwards and then dodging into the PokeMart. She waited in there for a few moments to make sure he wasn't following.

I've definitely had enough of weird looking thugs, she sighed, wondering if she'd ever be able to fully trust strangers again.

She began to look around the PokeMart and select a few items.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Gear Snivy View Post

Trainer: Quinn
Party:

"Well, finally back!" Quinn says. "Time to challenge the Gym!" Luxio purrs in excitement. When Quinn walks over to the Gym, he sees a sign that says "CLOSED." Plain and simple. "MIME...!" He goes to the Pokemon Center to sleep the night and exchanges Pokemon.

Entered Zenith from Route 5. Put Bobalina and Derpina in party.

You think this post is over? Noep. Suddenly, a Poke Ball fell from the sky! Sweet, free Poke Ball, Quinn thinks. The ball has Bachuru labeled on it. He throws the ball in the air a Joltik pops out!

"God...I've been in that Poke Ball for DAYS!" It says when it comes out. "...Who are you?"

"I'm Quinn," Quinn replies. "I'm guessing your Bachuru?"

"Yes. I came from Japan. All of the sudden, I see this very elegant room, with a bunch of people. Then, this."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mintjelly View Post
Trainer: Minty
Party: Ralts, Minccino, Nincada, Shuppet, Munna, Shinx
Currently: Changing party

Minty exits the Pokemart with two Pokeballs in hand.
She then proceeds to go to the Pokemon Center, and changes her party in the PC.

Minty deposits Minccino, and takes out Pichu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
Trainer: Minako
Party:
Pokemon in PC:
Currently: Entering Zenith Town

"We're back in Zenith Town to challenge the Gym Leader." Minako said. Her team still had the looks on their faces that said "You can't be serious, right? We've been here FOREVER and you're making us wait here AGAIN?".

"Oh, come on. It's not that bad." Minako said, a smirk now forming on her face. "If any of you act up, you're being sent to the PC, got it?" The looks on their faces changed from "o.O" to fake smiles. "That's better."

Minako and co. are entering Zenith Town (again) from Route 5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Breeder Dustin View Post
Trainer: Dustin

Party:

Currently: GTFO

(Claiming Oval Stone, Love Ball, 2 Poké Balls)

Dustin smiles, stashes his loot, and leaves the Library...heading for the Gym?
Official's Post

The city suddenly goes silent. You feel incredibly uneasy, feeling as though you will be unable to leave this city.

Something tumbles from a nearby rooftop and lands nearby. From what you can see in the moonlight, it looks like a dark rock...

Last edited by Steak; 11-09-2012 at 07:12 AM.