View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 10:27 AM
Zetsu Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

Dusknoir is clearly beginning to become impatient. "I am not here to reason with humans," it says irritably. "It's my job to return spirits to the spirit world. Whether they wish to remain there or not is irrelevant."

"Z-Zetsu, please!" the young woman cries, she seems hurt that you would even try to reason with Dusknoir. She releases her grip on your arm and you feel your energy return. "That Pokemon is a monster! I would never hurt you after you saved my life! I belong here, in the forest. I belong at my shrine," she says finally, glancing at the crumbling stone structure at the other side of the clearing.

"Enough!" Dusknoir thunders angrily. You will release the girl now or incur my wrath. Either way she will return to the spirit world. Your own fate is up to you!"

The Pokemon sweeps forward. A shadowy ball of dark energy begins to form in its hands. You don't think your Pokemon will be able to stand up to it, but you have to do something!

Dusknoir's Shadow Ball zips past you, ruffling your hair and clothes. The attack was so close that you could feel its coolness. "That is your final warning, human. I won't miss again!" the Dusknoir cries as it prepares another attack.

Fight Dusknoir or give up the girl...

Dusknoir challenged you! Write a paragraph about the battle if you choose to fight.
Cannot be captured!
Zetsu's last nerve snaps, as the Shadow Ball barely misses his head, he then turns to the woman, with a forced smile on his face...

"I don't suppose you have a means of healing my pokemon, hmm?"
He knew the only pokemon that could really stand a chance against him were bug types at this point, meaning Skorupi and Spinarak were his only options...or were they?

He began to think hard, about type match-ups, and thats when he remembered, Normal types aren't affected by Ghost moves!

"Come on out, Minccino! Use Sing, then Aqua Tail!" He shouted, watching intently as Minccino started swinging her tail about, fluidly as if her tail itself was a running stream...

Dusknoir tries to use it's moves, one after the other, Shadow Punch, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Ball, they all just shot straight through Minccino, all the while, being hammered in by Minccino's Aqua Tail..

"This is what you get for not choosing the peaceful option!" He shouted, seeing that he had the upper hand.

Although he was being hit consecutively by Aqua Tail, something didn't seem right, Zetsu couldn't help but shake the feeling that Dusknoir has one last trick up his sleeve....

WFL Dream Team.