View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 10:30 AM
Zetsu Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

You plunge your arm into the water and attempt to grab onto the young woman's hand. Surprisingly your fingers close over something cold, but definitely real. Immediately you feel your energy draining as if something is sucking the life through your fingertips, but you don't let go. The woman or ghost or spirit or whatever she is, is incredibly light. It doesn't take much effort to pull her out from the water. You fall backwards onto the bank, with the girl beside you. When she lets go of your hand, you feel your energy begin to return.

Remembering the danger, you glance over at the river. You think you see the shadow of Dusknoir turn away and disappear before the surface of the water returns to normal and once again reflects the sky.

You turn to the young woman who has finally stopped crying and is looking at you in wonder. "I... I can't believe it. You heard me... I've been stuck there so long!" she begins to sob. She looks to be in her early twenties. Despite having seemingly just been plucked from the river, her hair and clothes are completely dry. You suppose she would be quite beautiful if she wasn't so deathly pale.

"I'm sure you have many questions," she says shyly. "I will answer them all, but first I must ask, what is your name? And how did you find me?"
Zetsu looked at the woman, with a completely dumb-founded look on his face, still trying to comprehend the fact that the woman was real, and that she had been pulled out of the water....DRY!

"Yeah, I heard you, infact it's my pokemon that could hear you the clearest, they're the real heroes this time around." He said, staring up at the night sky, breathing a sigh of relief.

Zetsu, after a few minutes of silence, looked down again, staring at his pokeballs, then back at the woman. "My name is Zetsu, and My pokemon guided me to this place....well.... halfway through, anyway, The wild pokemon practically made a path straight through the forest to this place...In any case, YOU are not leaving my sight untill we reach Navi Town: I don't feel right leaving you alone."

Zetsu then grabbed the woman's hand and and pulled her to her feet, eager to get back on the trail to Navi Town, that nice, indescribable feeling lof safety, sweet food, and that one step closer to his dream, all along with a clear conscience, having SAVED someone, instead of ignoring a cry for help.....

"By the way, What the HELL happened to you for you to be caught by Dusknoir?" He asked the woman, grasping her hand, and walking back through the trail, back to the main dirt trail on Route 2.

Name: Zetsu
Party: Minccino, Skorupi, Spinarak
Currently: heading back to the main trail on Route 2.

WFL Dream Team.