Thread: Route 7
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 04:09 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Titan|Stella|Hydro|Blaze|Tsuni|
PC:
Currently: Commotion?

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT IS THIS IT'S NOT FAIR

I run back to my camp.

"Pan! Panpourrrr ouch!" Tsuni cried.

"What's happening?!?!"

I arrive at the camp.
When you arrive back at the campsite, you find a huge mess. Your tent has somehow been pulled out of the ground and tipped on its side. Pots and pans are scattered around the fire has gone out. Your Aron is tangled up in the tent, while your Panpour tries to free it. Your Totodile has cornered something against a tree and is growling angrily.

You take a closer look and recognise the Azurill from earlier. Hydro has it trapped agains the tree with no where to run. It seems the crafty Pokemon had tried to lure you away from camp and then go abck to steal your food. I guess it didn't realise you left some Pokemon behind to guard the tent.

The little thing sure did a good job of making a mess though! You cringe as you survery the damage.

When the Azurill spots you in bursts into a fresh set of tears. This time it stares at the ground as it wails. Look at that little face! Maybe the poor thing was just hungry!

Wild Azurill appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you wanna catch it!
Crying :(