Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Sick:
PC:
Currently: Nothing

"Well," I began. "Three hours to go until we get back on path."

"Ugh, too looooong." Murkrow whined. "Can't we try a short cut?"

"You mean, go and get eaten by the Gyarados? No thanks, you can go on your own." Cyndaquil said.

"Guys guys, three hours isn't. Better than getting eaten." I laughed.

"But I'm tireeeeeeeeeeeeed." Murkrow whined.

"YOU'RE NOT EVEN WALKING. I'M CARRYING YOU." I shouted.

"Being lazy gets tiring..." he started. "First you gotta worry about which position is most comfy, and when you shift I have to and it's just so haaaard..." he complained.

"How about you fly beside me or get down and walk then? You're gaining weight." I put him down. "Now walk it off buddy."

"Ugh, fine. I can't wait until we get to Aurora. Then I can evolve and have a lot of stamina." He carried on.

"Hey, I never asked you two, but do you guys want to evolve?" I question.

"Duh. I just said I did." Murkrow laughed. Cyndaquil looked uneasy.

"Volcano?" I asked.

"Hmm...not sure yet. Becoming a Quilava would be awesome, but change..." He looked down.

"Well, it's your choice." I added. "You don't have to evolve if you don't want to."

"Do you want me to evolve?" He looked at me.

"Personally, I love you as you are, and I'll love you just the same if you evolve. It really doesn't matter to me." I smiled.

"Hmm...thanks Corey! I'll have my mind made up after we beat the Aurora City Gym Leader. Promise." I grinned.

"Sounds like a plan!" I laughed.
Official's Post

Corey and Cyndaquil were busy making promises when something smacked Corey in the head. Corey looks down and noticed a small pink pearl. He goes to pick it up, but its owner snatches it off the ground before he can get to it. The creature put the pearl onto its head and gets in a fighting stance.

A wild Spoink appeared! Write a paragraph to catch/fight/run away from it!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links