View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 01:06 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
And an off-topic question for CM, and I guess anyone else in the Sacred Shredded Bonds RP that is active here also, any chance that is still coming back? I suppose not, since it's been three months since the last post, but I have to ask anyhow. I hate to see so much potential go to waste. =(
I know it has a ton of potential, but I just have not had the ideas to bring it back just yet. For not it is still on hiatus, since I do want to bring it back once I have the extra time. I just have to schedule out when I'm going to work on Interlinked, Dungeons & Dragonites, games in the Trivia/Games board, my B2 Nuzlocke thread, and also mod stuffs. So yeah, I am still planning on bringing it back. I just have to find the time.

@Dragotech and Master Zorua: I have yet to look over your SUs in detail, but I have noticed something in both of yours that is a mistake. It appears you have both missed a key word on the lists post of this thread on the first page. So let me quote it and show you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
~TAKEN CANON CHARACTERS~
EIDOLONS

Ifrit [VIII]
Shiva [VIII]
Hashmal [XII]
Adrammelech [XII]
Valefor [X]
Quetzalcoatl [VIII]

LEGENDARY POKéMON

Darkrai
Rayquaza
Ho-Oh
Giratina
Celebi
Latios
Latias
Deoxys
Lugia
Zekrom
Legendary Beasts of Johto*
Victini*
Kyurem
Reshiram

*not trapped in crystal
The ones on the lists you have chosen are now in bold text and underlined. Now please look carefully at the line directly under Originally Posted by CM. What does it say?

@Dragotech: I believe you asked me if it would be easier to not have a Link in a PM. I do apologize for not replying to the PM itself. But here's my answer: It would be easier to not have a Link. Not all characters need one to have major parts in the game.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~