View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 09:53 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: GLADIATOR [su/ds]

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrulewithLucas View Post
Not the best role player, but I thought I would give it a shot because this is an awesome idea.

NAME:
Lucas Shutt

GLADIATOR NAME:
Blaze

AGE/GENDER:
16 Male

PERSONALITY:
Lucas is a cunning young man who just loves to joke around because he is smarter than many others. He is a smooth flowing boy who is only serious when it comes to competition. He is not a very fluent video gamer or code junky, but he is quite athletic which comes in handy for fist to fist combat. Easy to make friends because he does not have much to hate about him, as he lets others be as others let him be. He does like to annoy his friends a little with his intellectual puns.

APPEARANCE:
Lucas is an average sized guy standing at 5'6 with not much, but noticeable bulk on his arms and legs. He has short, dark, brown hair and green eyes. He has medium to light skin colour. He wears a green athletic shirt with blue athletic pants.

HISTORY: Lucas grew up in Petalburg City where he receive a Torchic from his father when he was 10 years old. A year after he received his torchic, his family moved to Nimbasa City in the Unova Region, as constant attacks from Team Magma and Team Aqua were a mess. He never caught another Pokemon, as he decided only to do 1v1 battles with his Blaziken. He became quite known for his battling skills in Nimbasa having a nice record of 53-8, although this led to gangs trying to beat him up and steal his Blaziken. After all of his fun turned to crap, he started to become less and less social as he got more interested in the internet. He found out about a corporation that failed to endorse a game in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. He did some research and found out that this company had set itself up in Unova and he wanted to check it out. He figured that this is where he would finally have fun again.

POKEMON LINK: Blaziken

ABILITIES: Blaze; Fires him up when he starts to lose in a match.
His suit is accustomed with holes at his wrists and ankles where he can release flames to increase the powers of his attacks. On his back is a small, but powerful flame storage that allows him to use fire with his attacks.
Hey, welcome to Pe2k! :D I'm glad to see you're interested in this RP! ^^

So far, your SU looks great! Lucas will be a great addition to the RP! :D I'm trying not to be too picky, but I did ask for two paragraphs with the history. Still, writing the history is usually the hardest part about SU's, so I'll be lenient. If you can fill it out just a little more (like, perhaps you could talk a little bit more about how he got into the GLADIATOR games), that'd be great--but I'll go ahead and accept you! :D

Welcome to the Battleground!