View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 03:57 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

During that day there was no further word from Klaus, which was very strange to the group. They had figured that Klaus would had at least done something by now, so was the Hybrid truly a bit shaken up by Diana's threat? Klaus didn't want to use the children's blood for his Hybrids simply because they were children, so had the group actually won this fight?

A knock was suddenly heard from the front door however, to which the group looked at it in caution. Diana walked over to the door and opened it, a sigh of relief washing over her.

"And I'm just getting the message that Klaus is here because...?" Abigail said, the Original Doppelganger standing at the doorway with her arms crossed.

"Come in Abigail." Diana said, the two girls walking further into the house.

"Why didn't you guys tell me Klaus was here? I would had come back sooner." Abigail said.

"Who told you Klaus was here?" Ashley asked as her children were playing with their puppy in another room.

"Meredith called me a few days ago." Abigail responded. "I was all the way in California when I got the call, though I lost track of James about three months ago." Abigail then looked over to Kiseki, Kotomi, Isobel and Ichiru. "I'm so sorry... I was trying to keep tabs on him to make sure he wouldn't come back here."

"It's okay." Isobel said with a smile. "He hasn't showed up here."

"Not that we know of at least." Kotomi added.

"The reason we didn't tell you why Klaus was here is because we know you've been running from him for such a long time." Caroline explained. "Your peace from him was when he was finally dead for those nineteen years, but that wasn't even a long time at all. Not to a Vampire."

"Don't worry about me." Abigail said with a small laugh, turning towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Damon asked as Stefan and Lexi rose from the couch.

"I'm going to go find Meredith." Abigail responded. "I'll be back in a little while." With that, Abigail left.

The much older Vampire walked the streets of Fells Church, the sun beautifully setting as she walked towards the Mystic Grill. She was about to pass a darkened alley however when a sharp pain suddenly entered her chest, the person wielding the wooden stake dragging Abigail deeper into the alley and pinned her against the wall, stabbing the wooden stake deeper until it pierced all the way through her heart.

"Hello Abigail." The voice said, Abigail's skin beginning to turn grey as she glared at her attacker.

"Katherine." Abigail growled, her face beginning to turn grey with the dark grey veins.

"Two Doppelgangers are already a handful, but three?" Katherine chuckled. "I'm choosing to keep Ashley alive because then I get to play with that adorable Ichiru of hers, so this is nothing personal."

"Burn in hell." Abigail growled once again, her body becoming limp as her dead corps fell to the ground. A sharp pain suddenly went through Katherine's chest as well however, which she couldn't explain since she was the only other person besides Abigail's dead body in the alley.

Back at the Salvatore house Ashley was putting together some food for Bill until she felt the same sharp pain in her chest that Katherine just felt, bringing the Vampire to grab the counter for support.

"What's wrong?" Lexi asked as the group rushed to Ashley's side.

"I... I don't know. Something isn't right." Ashley responded. "Do you guys feel any different too?"

"No." Caroline said with a shake of her head, Kotomi quickly looking to Kol and Aiden. Abigail suddenly appeared in the room, bringing everyone to look at her.

"Abigail?" Kol asked in confusion.

"Katherine just killed me." Abigail said, the group looking at the Ghost in shock.

"What?" Diana asked with her eyes widened. "You're... you're a Ghost?"

"She's here in town, so you guys need to be careful." Abigail said, her eyes traveling to Ashley. "The reason you're feeling the sharp pain is because I just died; the Original Doppelganger. It's like when an Original Vampire dies, though you won't actually die. Katherine felt the same pain the same time as you, and I'm sure Finn felt it as well since he was the one to turn me. This means that he'll be coming back to Fells Church, along with Rebekah."

"We can resurrect you." Diana said, though Abigail shook her head.

"No. That magic is far too dark for you to practice. You and your mother already brought back Klaus, Katherine and James, which the two of you received warnings from the spirits of the dead Witches. If you do anything like that again they will strip you of your magic." Abigail said as she locked eyes with Diana, the toddlers grabbing onto Ashley and Ichiru for comfort.

"There has to be something we can do." Stefan argued, but Abigail shook her head once again.

"Just kill Katherine for me, this way I can kick her ass in the Ghost World. I'm going to go see Meredith, Kevin and Elijah to warn them as well." Abigail then disappeared, the shock and sorrow of what just happened washing over the group.