View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 02:09 AM
Kamikaze Offline

Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Yes well, not terribly much is actually known about the topic of Aura and the subsequent manipulation. Which is both good and bad I suppose. It theoretically gives me a bit more wiggleroom when I write, but it also has less canon stuff to base it on. Not that I intend to go crazy with imagination, but that's for another time altogether. xD

And yes, some history revealed, and more to come, about Belcarth at least, Mike will have his turn as well eventually. I'm not quite happy with the ending, but it will have to do. Let's just hope I get to continue this time. Last time I RPed Belcarth he was in a similar situation, then the RP died and it really looked like I just killed him off. I had so much planned for that RP, most of the active RPers did, but then WAR ended, and everybody just dropped it when points were no longer given out, despite everyone promising not to do just that. xD Oh well, no point in crying over spilled milk. =P

And an off-topic question for CM, and I guess anyone else in the Sacred Shredded Bonds RP that is active here also, any chance that is still coming back? I suppose not, since it's been three months since the last post, but I have to ask anyhow. I hate to see so much potential go to waste. =(

Random Sprite Art, all done by me. That includes the animated Shaymin I use as an avatar.

Last edited by Kamikaze; 11-02-2012 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Spelling. >_>