Re: What six pokemon would you want in real life.
My area: Suburban/Forest/Fields/Lake/River/There's also a house rumored to be haunted by me
1. Jolteon: Jolteon is my favorite eeveelution, and my favorite pokemon, period.
2. Gengar: Gengar is just a cool looking, and good pokemon to have
3. Zorua/Zoroark: Zoroark grew on me throughout White 2. It would just be cool to have, it's aesthetically pleasing, and it'd be fun messing with people with Illusions.
4. Pidgey/Pidgeot/Pidgeotto: This set of flying types was my favorite. Each region had a Pokémon of this nature, but the pidgey evo-line remains my favorite. I'd love to be able to fly around on a pokémon, so pidgeotto is ideal.
5. Growlithe/Arcanane: Arcanine is a very well rounded, and humble Pokémon, and loyal to it's owner.
6. Gyrados: I can imagine a gyrados IRL would be very intimidating, and powerful, so, considering most of my team is less than half of my size, having a Gyrados would even out the size ratio, and be the powerhouse of my team.