Old 10-31-2012, 11:37 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post

Aurora City Gym Leader: JC

"Is there anything I can do to help? It's a gym leader's responsibility to look after Celestia, isn't it? I learned that from my Dad. You might know him - his name is Parson." The young man said.

"Very much so, we are all protectors of Celestia, but the area is very big and there are not many of us. I have only been able to capture a few of them. Most grunts pose no real thread. Night here, is strong and fast, the grunts end up behind bars before they even know they were picked up."

JC snickers a little bit.
" That the other reason Im out here. Catching Scyther was a personal goal, but patrolling Route 6 is part of my duties. My bike trap doesn't always work, but you wouldn't believe how dopey grunts are fooled into trying grab and run."

JC smiles when heres Parsons name, he looks over the young man.
"Parson's son, huh.. it is nice to meet you. Our fathers know each other and I wasn't even aware the old man had a kid. Shows how focused the old men were at running there gyms. "
JC said in a playful manor. He then adjusted his watch looking down for a moment then back up Eti.

"Your dad's Natu is known through out the Region. I think it was clever of him to let you know I had a Gyarados, he has thrown off many battlers. Along your journey you are bound to meet lots of people, take whatever advice you can get. It will help out when you need it most."

JC walks over to his bike picking it back up and climbing on. He tights the bags around his shoulders. He looks back at the young man with a smile.
" I have to get going, more places to check out. I will look forward to our battle. Stay focused on training and it will be a great battle, also please keep an eye out for an strange people lurking about! Take care!"

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Mortull | QueenBee]
In Storage:
Currently: Parting ways with JC.

"Goodbye JC! You better prepare yourself for that match!" I waved my new friend goodbye and let out a small sigh of content. I was even more excited to reach Aurora City now.

I began to continue on my way towards Route 5 when I remembered Pleasant. I pulled his Poke Ball off my belt and released the poor thing. When he emerged, his eyes were tightly shut and he was still shaking in fear.

"Pleasant, it's okay. JC and his Dragonite are gone." I petted the Ghost-type tenderly. He looked back up at me with his pale blue eyes.

"S-so what? I don't care about his Dragonite." He turned his back to me.

"It's okay to be scared, you know." I tickled the back of his head with my index finger. "We're all afraid of something."

"Eti, I'm a Ghost-type. We don't just float around getting scared, it's not in our nature."

"Oh, drop the act, Pleasant. You and I both know that even Ghost-types have to face fears every now and then. You guys don't even like one another due to fear, so this is hardly that much different."

Pleasant turned back to face me and sighed. "Eti, I'm really worried about battling in that gym."

I was surprised - Pleasant was being unusually open. Perhaps he was growing to trust me. "You don't have to battle in that gym if you don't want to."

"I do want to battle." The Shuppet sighed. "I guess I'm just not feeling confident about it, that's all."

I smiled warmly at the Ghost-type. "We've plenty of time to practice. C'mon, let's see if we can find any wild Pokemon to battle."

"Aye aye, cap'ain!