View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 01:13 PM
Neptune's Disciple Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neptune's Disciple
Default Re: BW Question and Answer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
The EV total is 510, with no more that 255 per stat. It is recommended you don't go over 252, dividing by 4 to get 63. Where did you get 152 & 155 from? o.o
If Zetsu gave them 10 vitamins, then that leaves 152/155 out of the original 252/255 to still get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
Well i have fed my pokemon 10 Vitamins then saved it (checkpoint). Is it each KO or each level up while facing the pokemon that the EV's are applied?

I've thought about using the Power item but with the Railway battles you only get 3BP a run and i get real impatient, so i've opted to cycle around on Marvelous Bridge collecting wings while watching anime (lol)
It applies for every KO. There's a good guide on gameFAQS for EV training that explains how the whole thing works, which pokemon to train against, the different items, all that stuff. You can find it here. It has some pretty horrid formatting, but if you take the time to go through it you should find it really helpful. I would imagine there are threads on here about it, but if you have any further questions feel free to ask!

- ND

Last edited by Neptune's Disciple; 10-31-2012 at 01:15 PM.