Old 10-31-2012, 01:13 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post

JC

The trainer smiled as he heard Eti's comment "As they say, no use crying over spilled Poke Balls, right?"

"Well my father would have wholeheartedly agreed with you. I can only say, I am sorry if you or any of your pokemon were hurt."

He bends down to make sure everything is there.
"Sadly this area is teaming with pokemon thieves ! Shady characters appearing once it gets dark... Oh I've gone off the subject. Yes! they are. Dont let anyone tell you running a gym is easy, as a gym leader you must defend your gym, while watching out for you community, setting an example and...staying focused on your abilities as both a trainer and a friend."

He looks into his bag.
" I came to Route 6 for this guy." He holds up a pokeball. Eti examines the strange see through pokeball.
"Scyther will make an excellent edition to my team ! Oh, where are my manors! I'm JC, Im from Aurora City." JC puts the scyther away, putting his hand out to shake Eti's.

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Mortull | QueenBee]
In Storage:
Currently: Talking to the Aurora City Gym Leader.

"I can only say, I am sorry if you or any of your Pokemon are hurt," he apologised. My mind flickered to Pleasant.

"I think we're fine for the most part - you gave my Shuppet a little scare, but hopefully nothing too serious. He was probably due a decent fright anyway, he's too confident for his own good..."

I listened to JC's information about the Pokemon thieves. "Oh? I haven't come across anyone suspicious so far," I pondered. "Is there anything I can do to help? It's a gym leader's responsibility to look after Celestia, isn't it? I learned that from my Dad. You might know him - his name is Parson."

The man gave me a smile and confirmed that the Poke Balls in the sack were his. He held out one of the orbs - through the translucency of the capsule I could make out the silhouette of a Scyther.

"I came to Route 6 for this guy," he told me whilst I admired the Pokemon inside the ball.

"That's awesome - Scyther are a pretty rare find around here!" I congratulated. He stowed the ball and held out his hand.

"Oh, where are my manners? I'm JC, I'm from Aurora City."

I shook the man's hand firmly - his grasp showed heaps of confidence. My hand was considerably clammy in comparison to his.

"Nice to meet you, JC. My name is Eti, and I plan to be a challenger of yours very soon. My Shuppet is eager to face you in your gym, but not so eager to go up against foes such as Gyarados. Dad told me you had one."

I blinked up at the Dragonite once more. Gyarados, Dragonite. I wondered what other awesome Pokemon this man possessed.