Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Mortull | QueenBee]
In Storage:
Currently: Hiding in the tall grass with the man in the green jumpsuit.

That strange ringing noise began to increase in volume - much to Pleasant's disdain. I looked around, still searching for the culprit of the sound. I could see something appearing far away, but I was distracted by a seemingly invisible voice.

"It might be best to stay low and drop the ball. She doesn't like Pokemon thieves." A man in a green jumpsuit suddenly jumped out from the tall grass. "Not that you are a Pokemon thief, right?" He seemed friendly enough.

"Thief?" I cocked my head, glancing from the man to the Poke Ball repeatedly. "Are there Pokemon in here?" Not trusting the man, my hand remained glued to the ball.

The shape in the distance was increasing in size. A large orange creature came bolting at us - I could feel the wind whip me as it approached.

"Oh? I'm assuming by 'she', you mean that thing?" I said as soon as I spotted it. Not wanting to cause trouble with such a beast, I placed the ball down on the ground and raised both arms in the air. Pleasant remained unusually silent, looking both bewildered and weakened by the loud noise.

"I don't like loud noises," he informed me.

JC

The man looked at the boy, he had only intended on scaring off a thief.
"Give it..oh ten seconds." He looks at his watch then back up. Eti can hear the count down over the sound.

"Nine..Eight..Seven..Six..."

Soon Eti could make out the huge pokemon.

"Three..Two...and"

He looks up.
"Hold on to something!"

The trainer jumps towards his bike and the bag.

The massive Dragonite lands in between the two of them. The power it created from flying knocks Eti back.

The trainer gets up. Picking up the spilled pokeballs.
"Sorry about that. Night over here only has one speed."

The Dragonite moved close to Eti inspecting him. The trainer reached out patting her back.
"Dont worry, it was just a mix up...but whoa the speed shown there. Wait until we get you back to the gym..with that speed Archen is going to stand no chance in catching you."

The trainer walks over to Eti extending a hand.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List