View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 03:00 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

“Diana threatened to kill herself in order to get Klaus’ blood.” Aiden responded before Ichiru, the group who remained behind looking at him in shock. “She used the fact that he needed her blood to create his Hybrids as blackmail and convinced him to help us.”

“And he just did it obediently…?” Kiseki asked as eyes shifted to the other Vampire. Everyone knew that Klaus lived by his own rules, so if he was forced to do something he didn't want to do, the group knew this was only the beginning of something that was going to escalate into something very deadly.

“For the time being.” Ichiru added. “He obviously bore a grudge, so it’s probably best we stay on our guard.”

"I just can't believe she did this. How she was just so willing to fricken die for me like that." Damon said, his shock turning to one of anger. He went to the bar on the other side of the room, pouring himself a full glass of Whiskey as the anger was still clearly seen on his face.

"Come on you two." Ashley said, motioning her children to the kitchen table. "Let's work on some homework." Ashley needed to get her children's minds off of everything that was going on, already knowing that the events from that day were going to give her children horrible nightmares that night.

Caroline couldn't help but look down as she was lost in thought, how dangerous their lives were with Klaus around. They couldn't even kill Klaus because almost every one of her friends were from Klaus' bloodline, even Kiseki, so Caroline knew that adopting a baby might forever be out of the question. She didn't want to put another innocent life in danger.

Diana walked out of her bathroom that was in her room and got dressed in black jeans, an orange long-sleeved shirt and switched to her black Converse sneakers instead of her snow-boots. After blow-drying her hair and putting it up into a simple ponytail since she didn't feel like curling her hair all over again she walked back downstairs and into the kitchen, seeing Jeremy and Bonnie sitting at the kitchen table.

"That was very reckless of what you did." Jeremy said, Diana being forced to tell them what happened since her parents saw all of the blood on her when she walked into the house before.

"What was I supposed to do?" Diana asked.

"You let Damon die!" Bonnie said, to which Diana looked at her mother in shock.

"You would had rather let Damon die?" Diana asked in disbelief.

"Damon would agree if we asked him." Jeremy added in. "You haven't even lived a small fraction of what Damon has lived, Diana. He would rather you live your life as a human than him living another hundred years while you're dead. Especially your death being caused by a suicide that was meant to save him."

"I really don't want to get into this right now." Diana said, leaving the house without even bothering to grab her jacket. She began to storm her way back to the Salvatore house until a familiar figure stood in her way, bringing the young Witch to tighten her fists in anger.

"Diana..."

"Go away Mason." Diana growled, beginning to move pass him but he grabbed her arm.

"Please just listen to me." Mason said, the two looking at each other. "I'm leaving town without Klaus knowing."

"Why?" Diana challenged as she glared at the Hybrid in front of her.

"When Klaus told me to bite Damon, I told him I wasn't going to. But then... I don't know. Something happened and it was like I couldn't control myself. It's not like compulsion, but it's not free will either." Mason paused, looking down for a few moments. "I'm leaving town right now to find a way to break this Sire Bond." Mason looked back up to Diana, her anger turning to shock.

"Is that even possible?" Diana asked.

"I don't know, but I'm going to do everything I can to try." Mason responded. "I want to put you first, and our baby first, but with this Sire Bond... I'll never be able to. I need to somehow break it for you and our baby." Tears flooded Diana's eyes as Mason put a hand up to Diana's stomach, a small smile coming onto his face.

"You need to break it, Mason."

"I know, and I will." Mason said with a nod, bringing him to wrap his arms around Diana as she actually wrapped them around Mason as well, though there wasn't anything romantic about the gesture. "When I come back you'll probably have a small baby bump on your stomach." Diana couldn't help but laugh as she wiped away her fallen tears, the two releasing each other.

"I really hope I don't get too big." Diana chuckled.

"You'll still be beautiful." Mason said, giving Diana a smile. "I should go before Klaus finds me."

"Okay." Diana nodded. "I'll see you soon." Mason nodded as well, using his speed to leave. Diana walked back to the Salvatore house and walked inside, where she was greeted by Damon storming over to her.

"Damon." Kotomi warned as Stefan and Lexi stood up from the couch, though he ignored the younger Vampire.

"How could you even think of killing yourself for me?" Damon growled as he stood in front of Diana, who gave out a sigh.

"You would do it for me in a heartbeat."

"Because I'm me! You're not me!" Damon shouted in anger, Diana's own anger showing now as she glared at Damon, the toddlers watching the scene.

"I can make my own choices to protect the people I care about!"

"You're fricken pregnant, Diana! Even if you weren't pregnant I wouldn't want you to put your own life on the line to protect mine!"

"Well what you want, and what will happen are two very different things." Diana said, turning around and walking out of the house. Damon sighed as he stood there for a few moments, collecting himself as he pushed his anger away and followed the young Witch outside.

"Diana wait."

"Why? So you can yell at me some more?" Diana growled, Damon running up to her and wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm sorry..." Damon spoke softly. "I just don't know what I would do if something were to happen to you." Diana was silent, though she wrapped her arms around the Vampire to calm herself down. She knew that she needed to tell Damon about Mason leaving town to break the Sire Bond, but she wanted to wait so Damon could truly calm down.