Thread: Route 5
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 01:58 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 5

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Sick:
PC:
Currently: Caring for Murkrow

"Hmm...It's been a while. Where's Eti? I can't leave you here a lone, so I guess I'll have to wait..." Murkrow still lies asleep in the hot water. It's dead night, and the only light is by the fire.

"Statica isn't feeling good either. I'll give her the rest of this paste until I find some more berries. Statica, go!"

"Fl-Flaaff..." She whimpered.

"Here, eat this. It'll make you feel better."

"Flaaaaaf..." She slowly gobbled the paste. "Flaaff..!" She seemed to feel the relief instantly.

"Do you want to go back into your Pokeball?"

"N-no, I'm fine." Flaaffy replied. I didn't even take notice to her first words.

"Alright. I'll boil some water for us to drink. Dandia, Courage, come help out!"

"Skip! Skip! I'm here!"

"Bark! Same with me!" It suddenly hit me; they could ALL talk.

"So, you can all talk?" I asked. I wasn't even surprised.

"I-I gave them the psychic ability. MURCOUGH. I figured they'd want to speak to you too." Murkrow whispered, still uneasy.

"How nice of you Eclipse! You really are kind on the inside. We'll be good friends." I smiled. Murkrow smiled too.

"Now," I said authoritatively. We've got two sick Pokemon on our hands, we're all thirsty, and all hungry. Eti hasn't returned either. Are you ready to work?!"

"Skip!"

"Lilli!"

"Cynda!"

"Alright, Dandia, carry over water from that river to Courage. Courage, you hold the pot. When it gets full, carry it over to the fire. Be careful!"

"Alright! I can do it! Ready Courage?" Dandia enthusiastically shouted.

"Right! Let's go!" Courage shouted back.

"Volcano, I want you to get that fire blazing, and watch Eclipse and Statica!"

"Of course Corey! What are you going to do?"

"I'm going off in the woods to gather berries."

"Alone?! No, you'll get hurt. I've to come with you."

"Volcano, I'll be fine. The berry trees aren't that far away. If you hear me call for help, then you can come. If I do call for help, Dandia and Courage will protect the camp."

"Hmm...Fine. But this worries me mind you."

"I'll be fine Volcano!" I smiled. I ran off to gather berries.